To make these turkeys you will need:
- Red, orange & yellow non-toxic, washable acrylic paint
- White, brown, red & orange construction paper/scrapbook paper
- Googly eyes
- Baby feet!
- Paint your baby’s feet with each color and apply to white paper. We did both feet in each color.
- Once the footprints are dry, cut them out leaving little white space.
- Cut out three brown circles, one smaller for the head and two larger for the body. We used a small drinking glass to trace around. The rim worked perfectly for the body and the bottom for the head.
- Glue bottoms of baby feet cutouts to one of the larger brown circles, then glue other one on top.
- Glue the head on, overlapping the body a bit
- Glue on googly eyes, wattle and beak.
- Don’t forget to write your child’s name and age on the back!
Making crafts with your little one(s) makes for great bonding time and keepsakes to look back on many years from now. I also love how it brings out my inner child! Crafting was one of my favorite things as a kid.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!